About Me

April 10, 2014

Ready to go!


The house is organized, the bills are paid, work is done for the next 10 days and our bags are packed. We need to choose our seats, print off our boarding passes, send our granddaughter's Easter package, buy a few groceries for our youngest dd who is staying home and reformat my camera cards. Tomorrow, I have one counselling session with a family and other than taking our grandson to preschool in the afternoon, it should be a quiet day. We leave the house at 7 on Saturday to get to the airport, go thru security and be ready to board for 10:30 a.m. Arriving in L.A. by 1:30, it's a coach ride to our new home for 7 days. Sun and fun, all the way!! 

I'll post if I can but pictures will likely have to wait until I get home. 

See you on the other side!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Chy said...

Thanks Lorrie. We had the best time!!