About Me

August 14, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... raggy white cutoffs, floral loose t that I bought from Old Navy for 5 dollars and cool bare feet.

What I'm reading .... "The Gown" a story weaved around Queen Elizabeth's wedding gown - set during the 40's. Just started but so good so far!

What's happening in my kitchen .... we have a clog in the drain and water that comes out if we use the sink. Waiting to hear back from our plumber.

What's outside my window .... quiet night and setting sun.

What I'm thankful for .... dh's energy when mine is low. He kept us going today.

What I'm smelling .... my hand cream I just put on. Coconuts!

What I'm hearing .... the tv in the background and the dryer gently tumbling our now fresh clothes for the week.

What I'm crafting .... no crafting this week as we built our walk way from grey bricks that look like cobble stones. Today, we swept the sand in to every single crevice, then added in the water to set the sand to harden. All done!

What's on my mind .... all the tasks on my list for the week.

Words to live by .... see the beautiful quote above.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: