About Me

May 13, 2019

Sweet Raspberry Tart Recipe.


Even though yesterday was Mother's Day and I was supposed to technically do nothing and let my family pamper me (they did!), I really wanted to try out a new recipe for our desert. This sweet Raspberry Tart recipe was super easy and didn't take much time at all. But the flavor and the scrumptiousness was perfect! Today, after I weeded the garden and had a shower to wipe away all the dust, I treated myself to another slice and I have to say, it's even better the 2nd day! I think the only thing I'll do next time is use up all the berries. I didn't and you can see a few gaps here and there in my 1st attempt but I wasn't sure I'd have enough. Now I know 2 small pints fills the crust just fine. 

Here's the recipe:


Hope you'll try this easy recipe for yourself.
You will truly love the sweet, tart flavor.

~ Chy

6 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I will certainly be making this when raspberries are ready in another month or so.

happyone said...

I love raspberries but not so crazy about the seeds.

Mereknits said...

It looks delicious!

Chy said...

You will LOVE this recipe Granny! Let me know how it goes!!

X Chy

Chy said...

Happyone, these ones seem to have very soft seeds so they don't get in to my teeth at all. Delicious!!

X Chy

Chy said...

Meredith, it was SOOOOO delicious! I can't wait to make it again!!

X Chy