About Me

July 1, 2012

Learning to Watermark Pics

Thank you to Alicia from Time Worn Style who blogged today about Watermarking Pictures to reduce the opportunities for others to take credit. I'm still learning but here's the blog post:


And here's my first attempt:


I can't figure out how to centre the watermark but at least now, this pic is protected!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian Blogging Buddies. Raining & storming here, which has curtailed our plans today, which is ok, as I woke up with a raw throat & the beginnings of a cold. Bad timing as it's a busy week but have started overdosing on Vitamin C, so hopefully it will go away soon.

Enjoy your day. Hope it's sunny, whereever you are!

6 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Happy Canada Day to you too!

Mrs Thrifty said...

Hello Chy, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comment. It's nice to have found your lovely blog too; what a special dream you have. I loved Canada so much on my recent visit. 6 kids - how wonderful - I have 4, but would have loved more... I am one of 6 myself xx

Chy said...

Hi Cheapchick,

I'm glad you were able to enjoy Canada Day in your new home. Have fun with all your exploring!

Chy

Chy said...

Hi Mrs. Thrifty,

Thanks for visiting! I went back to my comment for you and it's gone! I think when I went back to delete the last part, it must have deleted the whole post. I'm sorry! I'll go back and see if I can remmber what I wrote.

We truly love Canada. So lucky to live here. Hoping to come to the UK next year if we can finish up some of our plans and projects here.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Chy

Chy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chy said...

Oops, comment posted twice!