About Me

November 17, 2017

Our Winter Garden.

 As pretty as the snow is right now, I
much prefer a greener landscape.


In the Spring, we're going to start
to plant some cedars and firs so that
there will be green all year long,
once the leaves fall from the trees.


Our little garden bench, looking lost
and forlorn in the bitter cold wind.


Our perennials are now buried deep
beneath a white blanket until Spring.


And our tiny little teeter totters are still
happily "playing" away despite the cold.

Is there snow in your region?
Do you miss your garden like me?

2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Ooh goodness, I'm not ready for snow yet, maybe a snowflake or too for Christmas, otherwise, I'm happy with just cold :)
Today we have 69 degrees and sunshine, people are hanging their Christmas lights outside.
Evergreens are lovely especially in the white days of winter.
Have a wonderful weekend, and stay warm.
Hugs.
~Jo

Granny Marigold said...

Evergreens will be a great addition to your yard.
No snow here in the Fraser Valley; I miss my flower gardens already and browse gardening magazines and plan for next Spring.