About Me

September 16, 2017

Warm Soup.


It's been a very rainy, cold, foggy week. So the soup and croissants were big on the menu. Warm and comforting, filling and satisfying. I love Fall food. Soon we'll get out our crock pot and start putting meals together that will be simmering when we arrive home. Mmmm.

Today, it's finally sunny. It's still chilly, so I'll be wearing another warm sweater and my wool socks. Way too early for all this cold but it's temporary and warm weather is back on its way. I'm teaching a class today so after a hot shower, I'll head in to the City to meet with the group that are my students for the afternoon. Then home to help dh empty the hot tub (needs a clean and fresh water) and maybe start to dig our hole for our sweet baby tree (my previous post). Quiet night to relax.

Tomorrow is a day I wait for all year .... the annual Dollhouse Show in the City. I save my pennies so this doesn't come out of our regular budget and love strolling around the venue, talking with the vendors and finding small treasures for our dollhouses. Can't wait for the morning and the show. And I hope, another sunny day before the rain returns on Monday. 

More posts later today. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I'd love to go to a dollhouse show and drool over all the pretty things that I'd want. I wonder what you'll get? Please post pics.

Chy said...

It was so amazing! Pictures coming soon!! X Chy