About Me

March 13, 2015

Weekend "To Do" List.

Our weekends are pretty full now that we're in the last
few weeks of packing up & moving. Time to sell the
house! We have a few things to finish up before we
can list. The list is long but manageable. Want to see?


*pull out the storage unit from the laundry room
*rip up the old vinyl floor from the laundry room
*fill holes, scrape, then the walls in the laundry room
*scrape out the last little bits of thin set on the tiles
*grout then wash all the new tiles in the kitchen
*finish painting the last coat on the kitchen cabinets
*shop for then install the new drawer & cabinet knobs
*put down the new vinyl floors in the 1/2 bath, laundry
room & at the front door to give a fresh look
*finish up the last bits of baseboard & door trim
*paint said baseboards & trim & do touch ups

Packing & purging has gone well. Today, I'm packing
up our china cabinet then I'll tackle the last bits in my
art studio. On Monday, I hope to finish up the 4th
bedroom as we'll tackle the renos on the weekend.

Soon, soon, all this work will be done!!

4 comments:

Betty said...

You are busy. I remember what it was like getting one house ready to be sold and moving into another. I wish you luck and don't forget to take breaks and rest.

Chy said...

Thank you Betty! I have a wonderful dh who is great at making sure the breaks are taken. We're off to do a bit of shopping and that is a break I love to take!

Penny said...

So much still to do! Take care of yourself Chy X

Chy said...

Lots to do Penny but we're pacing it pretty good!