About Me

December 2, 2014

Capturing December: Day Two.

Hi everyone!

The Capturing December Photo Challenge for today is "Favorite Holiday Movie." I love holiday movies and chose today "The Homecoming" which was the movie that started the long tv run of "The Waltons." My family found this for me last year and I've watched it many times since. It was a thrill to open the gift bag last year, revealing this treasure from my childhood. Thankful that my dh agrees and we can curl up on the couch together to watch it and reminisce!


Do you have a favorite holiday movie?

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

I haven't even heard of that one... will have to try to find it! I have LOTS of favourites... everything from tear jerkers to comedies. Too many to list... lol!!

Chy said...

It was only meant to be a movie but as they filmed, they realized the potential for a tv series and that is how The Walton's came to be! Definitely a favorite in this house. But I have many others as well. Thanks for visiting Carla!